Friday, September 9, 2011

Wasting good pastrami

I've been living at work this week. It's been utterly terrible and it's my first day off tomorrow (although I was rostered to work but I had to take the day off for the buzz cuts workshop). I'm pretty goddamn excited, mostly because I get to have a day off. I'll be at the buzz cuts workshop for most of the day and then I get to meet up with Liam for food and hangs. I haven't seen him all week so I'm glad we're hanging.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow. What do people wear to these workshops? I don't want to look too casual but I don't want to seem like I've actively made an effort to look nice, whatever that is. Plus it's going to be crazy cold tomorrow. Sometimes, you just have no choice. I'm thinking high-waisted shorts with stockings, a shirt, then my knitted jumper over the top.

But jeans are also amazing.

Anyway, I have nothing more to say. Have a great weekend! Here's an awesome video of a pug.

2 comments:

  1. omg omg omg! that pug is GORGEOUS!!!!! XD I want to hug it soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO. I've watched this video so many times. It never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete