Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grilled Cheesus

I start my internship next week and I am pretty excited to make an effort getting dressed in the morning. I've been wearing leggings and shit runners all the time (yes, I am ashamed of myself and should be fined by the fashion police). I'm keen to wear some nice things, or at least proper clothes and layers, and not shit t shirts and ugly, UGLY shoes.

I swear I think I have a mild phobia of ugly shoes. I feel anxiety when I have to wear runners in public. I feel like everyone is staring at me and judging me and I want to desperately yell out, "This is not me! I dress better than this!" Or something like that. I guess I feel like I'm in a bit of a frump. I hope that when I start my internship, things will get a bit more fun.

Also, I'm up to season two of Glee right now and I swear I'm really sad that Charice didn't get a more permanent role on the show because OMG that girl can sing! I remember there was huge controversy regarding her face and some rumours of plastic surgery. Whatever. I don't care, that girl has some serious pipes and I LOVED it when she and Rachel started doing "Telephone" (and it was even better when Sue Sylvester cut the mood with her "shut up!").

I have to say, I'm really glad that they did a Britney Spears episode. First of all, the character of Brittany is so funny. I love how this season they're really playing it up. Second of all, Brittany hasn't had any solos and while Heather Morris isn't the best singer out of the Glee cast, she is an exceptional dancer (I mean, you would be if you've danced with/for Beyoncé), and I'm glad Glee is highlighting this.

God I love Glee. I'm presently watching the episode where Finn discovers Jesus through a grilled sandwich and he has just prayed to "Grilled Cheesus" so he can touch Rachel's boobs. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment