Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

My zumba instructor has been posting status updates about songs and stuff and I had no idea what was going on. Then another facebook friend "liked" this 30 day song challenge group, my mind started to join the dots together. It's totally something I would participate in (gives me a different reason to indulge in music), but I don't want to do it on facebook. Or do it for 30 days in a row.

So I'm going to blog about it and post up reasons why I've chosen these songs, and maybe find a youtube link so that those who don't know what I'm talking about can sample and hopefully comment on it.

I'd suggest y'all do the same if you can be bothered, and if you do, link me! I'd like to broaden my musical horizons fo shizzle. I think I'm gonna start this on Tuesday. I'm way too exhausted to do it now. I've spent 8-9 hours at work, then 30 minutes waiting for my bus to take me home, then spent ages cooking, eating and cleaning. I am feeling beyond knackered, but not so knackered to deter me from posting things here.

In the meantime, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment