Monday, December 13, 2010

Banter



You know, I'm massively lost for words. I just don't know what the purpose of this blog is. I think I'm going to use it to review films and, you know, share photos of food (BECAUSE FOOD IS KING). I just don't care about fashion any more. I don't give a shit about what people are wearing any more. I want quality writing. I want humour. I want writing that has a point. But with that said, I'm not going to shun fashion blogs. I just feel like I'm beyond making mine some kind of fashion blog, especially since fashion blogs take a bit more effort plus, uh, knowledge about fashion, which, I've come to realise, is something I don't possess much of.

I also think my rewatching of How I Met Your Mother episodes has made me dumb and fat in the head. Like really fatigued. Tomorrow I'm going to try to stop watching the show. I have this idea, this "content producer" idea that I think would be really awesome. I don't want to say too much about it right now. I'd like to email Susie and discuss it with her and see what she thinks. But it's pretty much going to be a film festival of some kind. I just need to start small. And I need permission from the Quin sisters. THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY.

Maybe.

I watched Inception tonight. Perhaps a review tomorrow? I will try my darnest to make it an actual review (whatever that means). But I can't guarantee that I won't ogle loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment