Sunday, August 29, 2010

Because I have something to live for

It is officially the mid-semester "break", and I can feel myself slide very comfortably into that soft cushy chair called "hanging at home doing nothing except eat and watch ". But I really shouldn't do this. I really think this is a bad idea, especially since there is so much stuff to do for uni. But somehow, I can't really do anything. I can't bring myself to do anything because this chair is so comfortable, it's slurping me in!

It is a never ending battle.

Sometimes, you shun that chair. You tell the chair, "No! I'm gonna be awesome!" and proceed to do what awesome people do: be proactive in their lives and hone their awesomeness, whether it be making films or taking photos or baking pies. But that only lasts a few moments.

Because you get tired of honing the awesome. I guess it's just like getting tired of the chair. Except it's harder to get out of the chair than it is to stop honing the awesome.

Bloody oath this post is stupid.

Sorry for wasting your time.




It always surprises me that Ralph Fiennes is British. Maybe it's because the first Ralph fiennes' film I saw was 'Maid in Manhattan'. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment