Monday, August 23, 2010

I burn, I pine, I perish!

I'm in bed clutching my hot water bottle. My belly aches and I wish it would stop so I can be happy for a small period. But obviously that is not how it works. So instead, I'm going to participate in some fun and tell y'all my top five favourite blogs. And just a plug, Susie and Stacey would also like you to do the same!

1) Hyperbole and a Half. This blog is HILARIOUS. You must read for yourself because it's awesome. It's just a lass named Allie who has funny stories and funny drawings. It's awesome.

2) Grab Your Fork. Sydney food blogger Helen eats at an assortment of restaurants: from fine-dining to hawker stalls, Helen appreciates and respects what she eats and always has lovely pictures and descriptions about her gastronomical adventures.

3) What Claudia Wore. If you read the Baby-Sitters club when you were younger you will love this.

I only like these three blogs at the moment, only because I agree with what Stacey said: I am sick of blogs of pretty girls taking pictures of their outfits. That was cool to me when I was 17 but now I'm bored and I want something that's not so vapid.

No comments:

Post a Comment