Monday, July 5, 2010

Meme, baby!

I found this little questionnaire on Susie and Stacey's blog. Since my foot has rendered me temporarily immobile, I'm going to fill this little baby out.

1. What is your staple meal? (i.e. what meal do you cook most often, when you can’t be bothered to think of anything adventurous)

Well, I eat rice the most. But I make myself instant noodles if I need a quick fix of awesome without the effort. I recommend the Korean kind.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Awesome.

3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I do not read books. I should change that. I've borrowed a friend's 1984 for like... three years now. I should probably read it, since I love Brave New World.

4. How do you relax?
Masterchef, and playing How I Met Your Mother while facebooking. Wow. I'm really lame. I also like knitting. It's nice, but I keep missing my stitches.

5. What colour are the interior walls of your home?
Fuck, what colour isn't on the walls? Dad went a bit nuts. There's some yellow, green, metallic pink (yes, metallic pink). My room is white with a turquoise (similar to the Tiffany & Co. turquoise).

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Food. My god I love food.

7. What time is bed time and getting up time?
I try to wake up before ten. I feel like if I wake up at or after ten, it's like a wasted day. And I sleep around 12 am - 2am.

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
I don't know. I haven't been reading many lately because I'm really concerned that I internet more than I ... do stuff.

9. What never fails to cheer you up?
Food. And my dogs. And pugs. I fucking love pugs.

10. If you could live one day of your life over again, what would it be?
Umm... I don't know. No day is actually worthy of reliving over and over.

11. What do you like best about yourself?
Um... my ears?

12. What would you change about yourself?
I would like to be more focused and driven.

13. What have you enjoyed best about blogging?
Reading and sharing awesomeness, either sartorial, pictorial, or written. Did that make sense?

14. Who/what is your ultimate source of inspiration?
Anything and anyone that makes me want to do something. I also like Daisy Lowe.

15. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you be?
Oh man I want to go to Singapore and Malaysia and eat all the food I didn't get to eat.

16. What do you daydream about the most?
Standing up to authority figures who are utter penis heads.

17. What was your biggest fear when you were a child?
The dark. I was so scared!

18. Describe your dream dinner party (guests, location, food; bear in mind that in the question world you have access to a time machine).
I'd like to have dinner with my friends and we can all chillax with Tegan and Sara, Daniel Radcliffe (cos I reckon we'd be ace friends. And I'll beg him to hook me up with Rupert Grint. Or Alan Rickman), Alan Rickman, F. Scott Fitzgerald, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Luce Irigaray, my partner (cos he might wanna talk to George Orwell and Aldous Huxley). Oh and Marshall Eriksen FO SHO. We will go to Madame Sou Sou's because it looks cool.

19. If you could live at any point in history, when would you choose and why?
I kinda like where I am right now. Otherwise, I'd like to be Mulan or something. But like, the cartoon version. I don't think I'd want to live at any point of history, but I'd certainly like to be there for a few hours or something.

20. Favourite time of the day?
7:30pm. MASTERCHEF FTW!

21. Favourite mode of transport?
I like being driven.

22. What would message would you put inside a fortune cookie or on one of those small planes that drags messages behind them?
I love pugs.

1 comment:

  1. that's hilarious. I lolled so much at 15 and 20. I have been missing it a lot lately, I need to get back into the swing of things.. Your dinner party answer was very well thought out too. I walked past Madam Sou Sou's yesterday. It does look cool. This reminds me that I have had a breakthrough with my birthday celebrations planning. I think I will just have a dinner instead of a 'goings out' because then I can have it on my birthday. I think people will be more likely to come if they know they're not going to get wasted AND if I get my mum to help pay for people's food.. I've just got to decide where now.

    Also I too enjoy being driven. But that's got nothing on driving yourself around listening to YOUR OWN MUSIC!! Woooo. Learn to drive already Shoesh =p

    ReplyDelete