Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Would they have happened with you?



I feel like Tuesdays are my busiest days. On Tuesdays I've always had some kind of errand to run, whether it be taking my brother to the doctor and having his toe checked out (he's got an ingrown toenail) or finding some key cutter to cut me a fresh set of keys. It's always hectic and yesterday was no different. My dog Tiffany had her teeth cleaning operation and she got ten of her teeth removed. She's on the road to recovery and has a lovely white teeth to go with it!

I myself might be ill too so I think I will be going to see a doctor sometime soon. I just don't know when I can fit it all in now that I have placement on Wednesdays, it really doesn't leave me with much free time. Oh, what to do? I do believe being healthy is a must so I suppose I will go book myself an appointment some time soon. I just feel that all I'm ever doing is going to medical clinics.

    Anyway, here's a list of things I plan to do today:

  • Do all my readings and write up my reading logs
  • Go for a walk when the brother comes home from school
  • Blog for uni
  • Think about outfit posts


I feel this blog lacks imagery and I guess I want to try doing outfit posts. Mind you they would be for fun, just dress up purposes but that's ok. I can catalogue it and will wear it some other time, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment