Friday, December 25, 2009

Hans Gruber: muchos sexy



Merry Christmas every body!

I've been so busy these last two weeks. I'm working heaps these two weeks because I am trying to save up some spending money when I get to Singapore and Malaysia. I've been working so much that I've gotten a cold, which sucks because this could last for days. I've got work tomorrow and I'm absolutely dreading it because, well, it's Boxing Day and everyone's going to ruin the store and there will be a million refunds and exchanges happening and some one will start throwing a tantrum because they can't refund sale items etc. It's going to be a nightmare.

But on the brighter side, I am earning cash. But because I am working so much I haven't seen my partner in what feels like weeks. We had breakfast together yesterday morning, which was really lovely. I got him some cologne that he loves but doesn't have and he got me this awesome photography book that will help to understand cameras better.

Anyway, so that's all there is. I don't have anything more to say, other than Merry Christmas and I hope you have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment