I hate when you dress up in something that requires you to not eat for a few hours to look good in it and you end up eating heaps because of said non-eating. That happened today. See, I've realised that because I am not exactly skinny, I have to make sure I am decently unstuffed of food to look good in them high-waisted shorts.
Anyway, I've decided that I should at least work in a few sessions at the gym when I get to Singapore. There's a gym at the hotel and it's a pretty decent one too so I should take advantage of it when I am not shopping, not eating or not hanging out with people. That way, I can keep in shape and because it's free (ish), I might feel compelled to use it as much as possible.
I think that's fair. I think I will do that.
Here is my "itinerary" for my first day at Singapore:
- Land in Singapore
- Take the shuttle bus or the MRT to the hotel room
- Check in
- Book an appointment for a hair cut
- Depending on my hunger, either go shopping or eat
- find Topshop
- Explore Wisma Atria, Far East Plaza, Ngee Ann City, The Hereen, Orchard Shopping Centre
- Get postcards at Singapore's visitors centre (depends if they do postcards)
- Go back to the hotel
- Change into "gym" wear
- Go exercise for an hour or more
- Go shower
- Blog about my day/Topshop
I like my list. This is going to be awesome.