Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So far...

I have the day off tomorrow. I am so stoked about that. I've been working what feels like a full time load, but I'm only casual. But it's OK. The money should be good and it's only until the new 2IC starts. I'm actually very terrible at my job but I'm the only one with full availability so my manager has had no choice but to have me work every day.

I'm really excited about tomorrow. I'll be having some food with Susie after she finishes class and then I'm gonna meet up with Liam after he finishes work and we're going to suss out some more food. He recently bought one of those Entertainment coupon books and he hasn't used a single coupon so I think tomorrow is time to do that. With that said, anyone recommend any places for us to eat at?

Anyway, so right now I'm enjoying my evening with a bag of Doritos (The 'Hot Mexican Salsa' flavour is Uh-Mazing) and a bag of sour gummy worms. I'm really letting loose tonight. I'm probably gonna make myself several gin and tonics to celebrate my day off tomorrow. Man, I wish I had some of that Swedish cider. I hate how bars char $13 a bottle. Just ridiculous.

On a different topic, I've been really into big earrings, especially art deco style earrings. Well, I don't know if they are "art deco" but they're what I think of when someone says "art deco". Anyway, ASOS have some amazing ones at the moment! Oh and I also bought some shoes and a dress from ASOS last night.



Here are some of the earrings I want to buy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment