Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wish List

I'm procrastinating here. I'm sitting on my bed, nomming on some friendship rings. I'm meant to vacuum the house. Lame. So instead, I'm thinking about all the films I want to watch and what new clothes I want. I've been really into jackets lately, which is terrible, because jackets are expensive as. Here's one from Forever New that I quite like:


I wouldn't wear it the way it's been styled here. In fact, I don't know what I would wear it with. But it's just so nice. I should try it on. Who knows what it would look like. I'd probably go for some kind of checked shirt, buttoned up high, with some jeans and nice shoes. Boots or flats.

Another item I want is this Evil Twin shirt from General Pants:

I saw it in Frankie (yes, Tegan Quin was modelling it) and I really like it. I just want to try it on in a larger size to see how that looks. I'm excited by this one because it can be worn with leggings or some nice stockings and boots. I just really like the sleeves. But $79.95? I don't know if that's worth it.

Maybe I should think about this while I vacuum?

No comments:

Post a Comment