Monday, March 15, 2010

You have to feed the bear!

Here are some more pictures of food I have eaten for the past couple of weeks. Feast your eyes, baby:

IMG_0208

IMG_0209

IMG_0210

IMG_0211

IMG_0213

IMG_0214

My mum is most obsessed with Korean dramas. She watches them like she breathes. On one episode, the characters on the show were eating triangular sushi so mum went to the store about all the right gear, and got me to make it for her. I, uh, I have to say, I did a good job.

IMG_0201

Yummy strawberry and passionfruit cocktail!

IMG_0205

My friend's birthday cake. It's just amazing. It's like... a ferrero rocher cake. It's delicious.

IMG_0197

Yummy lunch with friends. I ordered tapas: chicken skewers with a walnut tabouli and grilled calamari with aioli. I'm so obsessed with aioli. I tried to look for it in the supermarket. I told my partner this and he just laughed at me.

IMG_0198

IMG_0199

Delicious, delicious saganaki burger. It's so amazing. Nice, thick salty slice of cheese as a patty with rocket, tomato and red onion and a tangy mayo sauce. Fucking heavenly. And the bun. OMG the bun: it's like... halfway between a bagel and turkish bread. So good.

2 comments:

  1. damn I love food. your food posts make me salivate. I had lazzats last night. I keep eating out because I am... out.. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god you've just made me starving, all of this looks so so yummy. if you get a chance, check out my blog at www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete