Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Slutty Pumpkin

Christmas shopping list:

Family:
For Mum: earrings from Mocha
For Dad: Bunnings gift voucher
For Brother: EB Games gift voucher

Friends:
A 'Slumdog Millionaire' DVD
A 'Kung Pow' DVD and a head band
A pearl necklace and a head band
A pair of earrings from Mocha or 'A Walk to Remember' DVD

That's all I've got so far. I think when I go shopping I'll figure out what to get others. Anyway, I don't have a clue what to get my partner. I was going to get him a Jean Paul Gaultier perfume shaped like a man's torso but I just can't afford it, which is lame.

Here are some photos of last night's trivia battle. We came third. Which is lame.


Fishtail attempt #696


Bros+photos = BROTO


Yeah. Nothing happened. Just posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment