Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love peanut butter

Man, American TV shows about teenagers in high school create really wrong expectations for people who are ... not American. I don't know about you, but it was never a big deal if we had dates for formals and socials or not. I don't even think we had that anxiety of asking people out to these things.

But maybe that's just me. I mean, I am no beauty, but I'm sure people in the "popular" crowd probably had that problem, although I personally don't think so. I remember those people brought their partners and they came from other schools. No one really stresses about this. I mean, there are better things to stress about, like how are you getting home and what dress you are wearing.

Although I have to admit, when I went to my formal, I totally wanted the guy I liked to at least ask me to dance. It never happened. In Year 12, I liked this guy who was... well, a "cool" guy, in the "popular" crowd. He was someone I judged to be an ass and he turned out being really deep and nice. Anyway, he turned out to have a girlfriend.

But he's single now, according to facebook. Hehe. Nah. I did write an essay about him once for school. Got an A+.

Hehe.

I'm bored.

Did you know Brad Pitt was in Dallas?

No comments:

Post a Comment