Thursday, November 5, 2009

We are international business men

I'm going to be part of this 48 Hour Film Festival and it starts tonight. I'm really stoked about it and also really nervous about it because I am on sound and while I have done sound, it's not what I want to do. It's not what I do, really. It's just something I do because no one else can do it or wants to do it. But this time it's more exciting because I feel like I might actually get the chance to make soundscapes and be creative. I'm working within a team so it's going to be fun.

The 48 Hour Film Festival is where teams have 48 hrs to write, film and edit a film in 48 hrs. We meet at Federation Square to find out what our tagline is (which needs to be included in the film), our genre and our prop, which should make an appearance in the film too. It's going to be so intense but hopefully heaps of fun. I guess I just don't want to fuck up because, well, that would mean I might not be able to do any more sound projects with that group of uni folk. Anyway, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment