Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need you here

I have somehow managed to, uh, how do I say this? Reawakened my mild infatuation with Ronan Keating. I think when I was about, oh gosh, about 12, I thought Ronan was pretty awesome due to an interview he did with Rove McManus. This was YEARS ago. I don't know why but I just thought he was quite brilliant. I had no reason for thinking him brilliant though. He was just... well, really hot. But I was twelve at the time and was somewhat ashamed that I thought he was hot. I think it also had something to do with that song "lovin' each day". Oh, that was awesome.

The funny thing is, I never really knew Boyzone. The only association I had with Boyzone was my Grade Six teacher mentioning that she and her young nephew enjoyed singing to Boyzone in the car. It's very cute.

Anyway, just look at the way he walks in his video clips. He's so ... I don't know, confident. He's like, "yeah I walk like this because I know where I'm going". It's fucking hot.

Call me obscene but he looks like he'd be really good in bed. And it's not just sweet sweet love-making. Just imagine waking up with him next to you: That amazing Irish accent, plus the gravelly texture of the male voice in the morning is so seductive. Plus, you know, he's got a rather good body. Like it's probably not one that most women like but it screams, "yeah i was buff once, but check out my guns". Actually, I don't think Ronan Keating was ever buff. It doesn't matter. Who likes buff men anyway?

So, yes, right now, I have the horn for Ronan Keating. He's a massive babetron.

1 comment:

  1. nice new blog grrrrlfriend. I'll be expecting a fave woollen items post from you before the end of the week now you've got this baby.

    ReplyDelete