Thursday, March 4, 2010

You spin my head round baby right round....

First week back at uni and I am sick. I've decided to take the day off today since I will be working the next three days, today is really the only day for me to properly recover and do some homework. Although I can guess that I will be at home, going on facebook and what not. But I really have to do my homework because I have so much reading to do. I really want to do well this year, mainly so I can get an honors spot, and put it on hold for a few years. I think that's the best way to do.

I'm actually freaking out that I won't be able to find work placement or find any kind of job in the film industry. Terrifies me to the point when I paralyze myself. I guess the first step is to just update my CV and send it to some companies. Wish me luck, yo.

I really have nothing all that important to say. I may blog again later when I feel a bit more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment