Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's that?

I had the weirdest dream last night. And also, I am very aware that people do not like hearing about other people's dreams, UNLESS they make a guest star in it. But seriously, this is a really weird dream!

In my dream, I was part of a competition, similar to Top Model. Now if you know what I look like, I am clearly no supermodel. Anyway, I was in that competition and style blogger Tavi was also in the competition. I don't really remember what we had to do but we had to share shoes and I had to wear this blue dress that looked gross on me because I AM NOT A MODEL.

Then some how everything shifted to me going to a swimming pool and I was looking for a friend from primary school and she started to kiss my cheek a little too enthusiastically. Then this little asian boy comes up to me to tell me that he is my friend's brother and my friend is blonde.

It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment