Friday, November 20, 2009

Time Capsule

The new Cleo magazine is really good. Actually, I only bought it because it came with a free watch. Otherwise I wouldn't really buy the magazine for the articles. But this month, I've been really surprised with everything. It's all very pretty and just... good, I guess. I guess it's just because it seems more youthful and that appeals to me.

One article they did was about fashion models who also blog. One of the featured blogs was by the beautiful Daul Kim. I made the decision to read her blog and before I managed to do that, I read that she had committed suicide. it's a really big shock to me, mostly because I was going to access her blog. Then another part of me can't believe how young she is. She's only 20. It just reminds me just how important being happy and satisfied with your life is.

RIP Daul Kim. Condolences to your family.







No comments:

Post a Comment